Quebec’s national public health director Dr. Horacio Arruda and other health officials are expected on Thursday to provide an update on the province’s vaccination plan.
Health Minister Christian Dubé said yesterday that more than 236,000 appointments were made Tuesday to get the COVID-19 vaccine, the highest single-day tally so far.
The province widened access to the vaccine this week, lowering the minimum age requirement to anyone 40 and older. Quebec also welcomed news Wednesday that Health Canada has authorized Pfizer’s vaccine for adolescents aged 12 to 15 but said it is waiting for its own immunization committee to weigh in on the topic.
For more info, please go to https://globalnews.ca/news/7835506/quebec-covid-vaccinations-appointment-record/
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc
Like Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE: https://bit.ly/2QZaZIB
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #Quebec #GlobalNews